Criminal Defense: Our Practice Areas
WORK WITH A FULL-SERVICE MIAMI CRIMINAL LAW FIRM
Call (305) 396-3982 For A Free Case Evaluation!
The Miami criminal defense law firm of Donet, McMillan & Trontz, P.A. (DMT) represents clients being investigated for or charged with crimes throughout the State of Florida. DMT has defended thousands of accused persons with excellent results both in state and federal court.
Our defense attorneys are trial lawyers first and foremost. Trial lawyers are the best suited to defend criminal charges as a strong defense requires an analytical evaluation of a case by attorneys who have significant experience litigating cases. Our trial experience is second to none. We use that experience to evaluate a case, understand the strengths and weaknesses of a case and determine the best course of action to defend the criminal charges levied against our clients.
Fill out a free case evaluation form or call our Miami law office to get in touch!
WHY CHOOSE DONET, MCMILLAN & TRONTZ, P.A.?
Taking a Pro-Active Approach in All Types of Cases
The primary mission at DMT is to protect our clients and to obtain the best possible results. DMT will leave no stone unturned and will explore every possible option in order to to favorably resolve a criminal defense case. Reasons to choose us include:
- Former Prosecutors – All of the criminal defense attorneys at Donet, McMillan & Trontz, P.A. are former prosecutors who know the criminal justice system in Miami and have professional relationships with state and federal prosecutors.
- Personal Guidance – DMT is set up to guide you through the system while aggressively defending the allegations. Donet, McMillan & Trontz, P.A. prides itself in the results we obtain for our clients.
- Solid Reputation – Our reputation is well-known in Miami and throughout South Florida. DMT has defended every type of criminal charge imaginable in every possible venue.
- Record of Success – Our results are unparalleled and speak for themselves.
The defense attorneys at DMT take a pro-active approach when defending criminal cases. The sooner a person being investigated for or charged with an offense acts will on many occasions improve the chances of obtaining a good result. Quick action on the part of an individual being accused of crime may even prevent a prosecution from ever occurring.
The following list describes the criminal justice system, explains possible defense to cases and explains the type of charges defended by DMT in state and federal court.
Consult a Miami Trial Attorney Today
Individuals being investigated for or charged with criminal offenses are facing life-altering consequences. Choosing the right defense attorney can be one of the most important decisions a person can make. Being charged with or even worse, convicted of a criminal offense can lead to:
- Loss of employment
- Significantly reduced employment opportunities
- Immigration issues
- Family stress
- Personal strife
Seek out an experienced and zealous advocate to avoid the pitfalls that can occur if a case is not properly managed and defended. Contact us today!
Donet, McMillan & Trontz, P.A. proudly serves clients throughout the Miami-Dade area, including Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Miami Beach.