Miami Criminal Lawyers
Each criminal attorney at Donet, McMillan and Trontz is devoted exclusively to defending individuals accused of committing crimes in the Miami and South Florida area. At DMT, we understand the emotional stress that coincides with a criminal investigation or an arrest. If you, a loved one, or a friend has recently been arrested or is the subject of an investigation, immediately contact our experienced criminal defense team at DMT. The sooner you contact a Miami criminal lawyer at DMT, the sooner the we can use our 40 years of combined experience to prepare the defense in your case. Our experienced criminal lawyers will use their years of experience to defend your rights both in state or federal court. From Miami to Tampa, our lawyers are there to defend your rights and provide an effective defense strategy in any criminal case.
The named partners at DMT have received many accolades for their defense work in the South Florida area. Clients, as well as other criminal lawyers, are amazed by the results obtained by the firm. The attorneys at DMT have been recognized for their efforts in defending clients in both the state and federal criminal court system. The Miami criminal lawyers at DMT have represented thousands of clients and tried hundreds of cases with outstanding results. Each of the partners has been named as a member of Florida Trend’s Legal Elite, as well as to Florida’s Super Lawyers. DMT has been honored with the highest possible rating (AV) in Martindale Hubbell.
What makes DMT different?
The cornerstone of this Miami criminal law firm is the founders desire to create a firm uniquely dedicated to providing their clients with skilled and aggressive legal representation in criminal matters with personal service, efficiency, professionalism, and most importantly outstanding results. As former prosecutors, the lawyers at DMT know that to win a criminal defense case in Miami requires a certain toughness -- along with an intimate knowledge of the criminal system that can only be realized as former prosecutors.
In general, when people are charged with a crime, it is a life altering and scary experience. Those individuals that are charged with a crime deserve to have a Miami criminal defense attorney who will doggedly fight for and protect their rights. DMT is fierce in its representation of each and every client who walks through the firm’s doors. We understand that everyone who has been charged with a crime is under undue stress and pressure. DMT's attorneys know their clients are in crisis and they are here to advocate for and protect them.
DMT defends all types of cases in the field of criminal law in state and federal courts located in Miami and South Florida. There is no area of crime defense that a criminal lawyer at DMT has not previously handled and vigorously defended for their clients. DMT clients have faced a variety of charges and obtained excellent results in cases involving cocaine trafficking, marijuana trafficking and marijuana grow houses, Medicare and Medicaid fraud, mortgage fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering, grand theft, internet crimes, domestic violence, sex offenses, DUI manslaughter, LSA (leaving the scene of an accident) and DUI. The overall experiences of our criminal defense lawyers are simply too vast to list. Call the Miami law office of DMT today for a more complete list of cases that we will defend for our clients.
Our criminal attorneys are available to new and old clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached at (305) 444-0030.
To speak with a skilled South Florida criminal lawyer at DMT, or if you have questions regarding your case that need to be answered, please contact DMT to schedule your free consultation. You can call our Miami office or reach us by completing the form on our contact page or by sending an e-mail.
10 Ways to beat Your Criminal Charge
- 1. Hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer or firm because a conviction follows you for the rest of your life.
- 2. Hire a criminal defense attorney whose ability has been favorably rated by other local attorneys or by an independent organization.
- 3. Hire an attorney that frequently practices in the court where the case is pending.
- 4. Hire a criminal defense attorney that has a reputation for winning cases.
- 5. Hire a criminal defense lawyer that will give you an honest and fair analysis of your situation.
- 6. Ask about cost, and get a written contract.
- 7. Be comfortable with the criminal defense attorney you hire: trust your gut.
- 8. Hire a criminal lawyer that extensively practices criminal law and has experience in your type of case.
- 9. Tell the whole story during the consultation - it's protected by privilege and it's the only way to get an accurate analysis from the prospective attorney.
- 10. Take advantage of free legal consultations.
- Florida Legislature to Evaluate Sexual Predator Laws The Florida legislature is re-thinking the way violent sexual predators should be handled upon their release from prison. The review of the current ....
- Owners of Home Health Care Companies Plead Guilty to Fraud Charges Multiple defendants entered guilty pleas yesterday for their involvement in a $20 million Medicare fraud scheme. Roberto Marrero, Sandra Viera, and ....
- Sweetwater Police Officer Faces Fraud and Identity Theft Charges The federal government has charged a veteran Sweetwater detective with committing fraud and identity theft. The detective was allegedly set up by one ....
- Florida Legislators Propose Changes to Jury Composition The Florida legislature will soon decide whether to change the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure relating to the number of jurors required to hear ....